Sunday, December 7, 2014

Apple Cider Mimosas









For months now I have been waiting until it was completely appropriate to make these delicious apple cider mimosas. The opportunity came this weekend when I had some friends and family over for a little soiree to kick off the holiday season. These mimosas were the talk of the night, no doubt. And they were super easy which makes entertaining that much more enjoyable! I literally just poured store bought apple cider into a pitcher and sliced two fresh apples to throw in and really amp up that flavor. I then set out a bottle of champagne and let the guests determine their own ratio's (I say 3 parts champagne to 1 part cider, but hey, thats just me!) So delicious, so worth making.

Happy Holidays! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS