Friday, February 20, 2015

Casual Chic













Okay, so let me preface this by saying I live in Florida so we basically get all four seasons in one week. No joke. On this particular day it was 65 and only called for light, breezy layers so this ensemble was perfect! First of all, I don't think anyone can go wrong with boyfriend jeans and a white tank. They were sort of meant for each other, don't ya think? The leather jacket, heels and cute bag (of course) were just enough to sass up this classic look. I have to say, i've had these copper/brownish heels for a few months now and have had the hardest time pairing them with anything so i'm loving that they worked as a pop of color against the other neutral tones. What I really love most about this outfit is how simple and understated it is. The absolute perfect blend of casual and chic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS